Thursday, January 14, 2010

The most blog-worthy post I'll ever have.

I am currently living in temporary housing until I'm allowed to move back to Hessler. Not cool, but it has had its perks. I met awesome people, got to training in 2 seconds because I literally live next door, and got a nice view. The bad thing? THE BATHROOM. It's not clean. I've seen worse, but Hessler's communal bathroom is much more sanitary. This is locker room style: 4 stalls, followed by 3 showers. No changing room or anything. It's all in the open. Oh, did I mention it's co-ed? Now, I do not have a problem with gender neutral bathrooms. We have them in Hessler (with the exception of showers). But I don't know these people. They seem kind of obnoxious, actually.

Anyway, tonight, I go into the bathroom with all my stuff. I put my shampoo and everything in the shower and my towels on the chair right next to it. I decide I should pee because I think it's more hygienic to use the bathroom prior to showering. So after putting all my stuff down, like I said, I go into the stall. I hear someone come in the bathroom and start a shower. Earlier, my roommate told me how she had to awkwardly take a shower while a guy was too, and they came out at the same time. I was afraid this was going to happen to me.

It did not happen. Nope, not at all. I couldn't shower. Want to know why? HE TOOK MY SHOWER. My stuff was there! In the 30 seconds I went to pee from 2 feet away, someone took my shower! So I thought maybe he just thinks I left my stuff there, but that does not explain why my towels are there. Did he think I traveled naked to my room and he just missed it?! And even if I changed after my shower, it does not explain why the bottles are not wet. What if I was in the shower? Would he think I just forgot to turn the water off?

If I wanted to shower, but saw someone's bottles sitting there, even if there was a possibility that they left them there, I would wait to make sure they forgot them or just use another shower. But honestly...who does that?!

1 comment:

  1. Dude- you suck. Because this blog was absolutely hilarious and I'm pretty sure my recovery is set back a week from the pain I am now in from laughing. OMG! Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete